Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Dream: Jan 3, 2011 @ 0653

I had a thought that my father went off to somewhere like California to pass away or something. I didn't try to stop him but I found him. I can't recall what I said to him but it was either goodbye or a wordless conversation. 
I then find myself walking down a street with no cars like an alley from the Tanger in Deer Park with my mother. I believe I was supposed to be meeting up with some friends, or I actually just left some friends and I was heading to get dessert because I just finished dinner, and I remember saying, "you know what would finish off this great meal?? Some dessert!". As I said dessert, I found myself walking in this Tanger like place. It was night and the stores were shut down, but this one ice cream place was still open and I could see  this weird door cracked open. It had no handle and it looked like a huge slab of thin bathroom tiles with no hinges. I could see a guy inside though the cracked door. He was sitting down with a blue glare on his face playing Nintendo. It looked like Charlie from CK's Deli. I struggle with this slab-like door, but I finally make it inside as my mother waited outside. The room was a commercial kitchen. I got the hint that I did something wrong,  so I asked the guy, "oh, so this is the wrong door?". He replied like a smart ass, "uhhh clearly!". I turned towards the door thinking, "he's an ass". There was a door I saw past him that clearly led into the ice cream shop, but I had to go around to the front, to the door with knobs. My mother watched me leave and enter into the other door, though we exchanged no words. I entered the front door and walked through the building to find the counter. As i am walking, I see two guys. One was sitting on this huge black desk, looked fitted for a school, but industrial-like and obnoxiously huge. The other guy was standing, walking around an area or something, I didn't pay much attention Robbin as I was focused on finding the counter. The guy who was sitting asked, "wow, so how much did you have to pay for this setup!?" as he looked at the monstrous setup of desks, for there were like 12 lined up, with a big brown couch separating some. The guy standing replies, "$2000". The guy sitting gasps. The guy standing chuckles and replies, "nah, like $10". At that point, I find the counter and Charlie from CKs. Io think it was at that moment when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment