Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Dream: Jan 5, 2011 @ 0620

I was in a kayak type thing with my Amanda. We were paddling down the side of a beach entering a narrow straight when we saw a shrimp boat heading I'm our direction running parallel to our path, just a little bit faster. We enter the narrow straight surrounded by trees and vegetation. The shrimp boat was at our 8 o'clock passing us on our right. I interrupted Amanda as she was speaking of something I cannot recall to point out the size of the shrimp on the boat. In the rear of the boat, the shrimp were as big as a foot and a half, but as you move towards the front, the shrimp were ask thick and huge as human bodies. All of a sudden, I found Amanda and I on the shrimp boat talking with the two older women, man, and teenager who were on it. I cannot remember their faces. I remember there being like 6 or so drinking glasses and jugs of water on the side of the boat. After bullshitting with the supposed family, I found Amanda and I back in our kayak but entering this living room sized cave that had no outlet but the one that we entered from. Inside was some of the family from the shrimp boat. On the cave wall there were shelves with candles, pictures of some old guy like a baseball star, some group photos of Amanda and I, and other decorations. For some reason, it made me feel like Amanda's nana was there. Her father shows up in the entrance and says something, looking into the cave talking with the women that were on the shrimp boat. I knew the women were in the cave from the beginning, but I never visually acknowledged them, so I cannot recall what they were doing. At this point, I was awoken by my cat smacking things off Amanda's end table.

No comments:

Post a Comment